Monday 19 February 2018

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

I have a card for the current challenge at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday challenge

This week the challenge is

Add A Die Cut  

We are showcasing Penny Black Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used.

Here's my card



I grabbed a scrap of watercolour paper, scribbled some green, blue, aqua Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and blended the colours with a water brush. I die cut this coloured panel with Penny Black's Flower Frolic die. For the sentiment strip, I used some black cardstock and silver embossing powder with Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp set. I adhered the elements to a cream speckled panel.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue :-) I love the colours on the Penny Black die cut and the CAS design is perfect! Very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.