Wednesday 28 February 2018

CASology Week 289

The current challenge at CASology is




This challenge really made me think. I don't have any fitness-inspired stamps, stencils or dies. So, at first, I thought I'd pass this week. Then I remembered a old Quickutz puzzle die I had (if I only knew where it was) because puzzle pieces "fit" together - right? I checked a couple of boxes and found it! I die cut with it using various bright colours of cardstock scraps. 

Here's my card



I "fit" together the puzzle pieces and adhered them to the card leaving one piece on the "outside". I didn't have a sentiment that went with "fitting in", so I instead chose this sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Color My World stamp set. I inked it up with some of the individual colors from my Color Box Paintbox, Classic Pigment Inkpad to mimic some of the puzzle piece colours.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

3 comments:

  1. Your idea works perfectly for the cue, Sue!!! Way to stick with it and persist! ;) This is such a fun card and I love how you created interest by tilting that one puzzle piece!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, Sue! That multicolored sentiment is perfect for tour design! My mom loves puzzles and I just got inspired to use my puzzle die to make her a card. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and fits the cue perfectly (pun intended!). Love your bright colors and perfect sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.