Monday 5 February 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #250

Congrats to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge on reaching 250 posts! WOOHOO! In honour of this milestone, I'm playing along with the "even number" team as I'm regularly a member of the "odd number" team.

Here's the sketch

Image may contain: text


Here's my card



I decided to use an American Crafts 6x6 paper pack. I chose three printed papers and cut out the pieces. To further emphasize the diagonal lines and the horizontal line, I added some gold cord. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP Lots of Thanks stamp set. I punched out the sentiment with a 1.5" punch and matted it with gold cardstock, punched with Stampin' Up's scalloped circle punch. I found some gold coloured ribbon, tied into a bow to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

5 comments:

  1. Love the use of circle sentiment and pattern paper! VERY chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the layout awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the different paper between the twine...your combination of papers are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job piecing the papers together so symmetrically, nice bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the star paper and then going to the flower paper it really makes everything stand out ...awesome card ...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.