Tuesday 6 February 2018

Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge

Joining in at Simon Says STAMP Wednesday Challenge where this week's challenge is

Anything Goes


Here's my card



I started with Pinkfresh's floral Background stamp set. I stamped with Antique Linen distress ink (thought I'd try the no line watercolouring) on watercolour paper. I added colour with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a waterbrush. Since there was a lot of bright colours, I added a neutral striped strip of patterned paper to balance out all the colour. For the sentiment, I die cut using Simon Says STAMP Painted Thanks die, which I covered in a layer of Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely delightful, Sue! Love the composition and use of colors! Great job on using the Zig pens! Hope you are enjoying retirement! Thank you for your kind e-mail btw! (So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.