Tuesday 6 February 2018

AAA Cards: CAS Game #108

Seeing that Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I guess it's not surprising that the current challenges have been focusing on hearts, love, Valentine's Day. The current challenge at AAA Cards is once such challenge




Here's my card



I made this one layer card starting with some masking paper die cut with roughly a 2 5/8" heart. I stamped small flowers from Hero Arts Spring Hello by Lia and Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia using Hero Arts inks - Ultra Pink, Strawberry, Pale Tomato, Bubble Gum). I carefully removed the mask. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP All About Love stamp set with Versamark ink, silver embossing powder and heat set. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

4 comments:

  1. What a well thought-out design, Sue! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And so beautifully CAS, love it! Thanks for joining in with the current AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masking. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.