Thursday 1 February 2018

House of Cards - February Challenge

Can you believe it? It's February. Which of course means, that it's time for a new challenge at House of Cards


Create a Valentine Background and/or Colors
Image result for design seeds kiss


Here's my card



I chose to focus on the colours - the variety of shades of pink while at the same time creating a Valentine-inspired background. I used Stampin' Up's Decorative Mask - Hearts and added distress ink (spun sugar, worn lipstick, picked raspberry) with ink blending tools. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP set All About Love for the "LOVE" and Simon Says STAMP You stamp set for the "you", which were stamped with Hero Arts Bubble Gum and Charcoal inks, respectively.

We'd love to see what you create for this challenge. Won't you join us?

Thanks for stopping by
sue 



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.