Thursday 1 February 2018

AAA Cards - CAS Game # 107 - Chilled

I guess I shouldn't complain about our winter weather here in the Pacific Northwest. It's wet - at least it's not snow and ice, or sub-zero temperatures like people elsewhere face. When I saw the current challenge at AAA Cards, I couldn't resist.




Here's my card



I started with The Alley Way's Chill Out stamp set. I selected this snowman and stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added colour with Copic markers. I cut a mask of the snowman from a post-it note and masked the snowman when I added the subtle background colours (distress inks - picked raspberry, seedless preserves, faded jeans). I stamped "off" a few times to ensure the lightness of the background. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I added some sparkle with Nuvo Glitter drops. Here's a close-up.



Thanks for stopping by
sue

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Great CAS design and your background is blended beautifully. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super colours on that blended background and I love your cute snowman. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards chilled challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so cute! Lovely and CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards Clean and Simple Game #107 Chill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, this is adorable card! Love your combination of red hat and mittens and purple background. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.