Wednesday 28 February 2018

AAA Cards - CAS Game #109

Last week, I thought I had made a card for the current challenge at AAA Cards and then, when I was going to write my blog post, I realized that I didn't have the challenge quite right.



I used a die cut but also stamped on my card. Then I re-read the theme this week and noticed that it said "die cut ONLY". Back to the drawing board. I created this card



I started with Memory Box's Large Olive branch die and white cardstock. I added colour with ink daubers using distress inks (mowed lawn and abandoned coral) and small pieces of scrap paper to prevent the colours from overlapping. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Just Words No. 01 die with some gray cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. Sue, what a lovely elegant card! You made a great masking and inking of the branch. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sue. Superbly CAS. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.