Monday 5 February 2018

a2z Scrapbooking - February 5th post

Time sure flies by. I can't believe that it's my turn to be up at a2z Scrapbooking. This month I chose to work with a digital stamp set. I find that it's easiest for me to open the digital stamp set, copy  (Ctrl C) the stamp and paste (Ctrl V) onto a MS Word document. I can adjust the size of the stamp and then print it on cardstock with my inkjet printer. Through trial and error, I have found that Copics work best to add color. I find that my water-based markers make the inkjet ink bleed. So, I added color on the balloons with Copics. I matted the balloons panel and the sentiment panel with colored cardstock.

Here's my card


Thanks for stopping by
sue

1 comment:

  1. Way to rock this challenge with a digital stamp, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.