Sunday 18 February 2018

CASology: Week 287: Together

Hi! It's been a couple of days since I've been here. I've been watching too much of the Olympics and not playing at my craft table. I did find time to play with the gang at CASology. Here is the cue card.



Here's my card



When I thought of together, I pulled out my Paper Smooches We Connect stamp set and matching Ampersands die set. I started with the background using STAMPlorations Zen Hearts ARTplorations stencil, inked up with distress inks (spun sugar and shaded lilac). On a scrap of watercolour paper, I scribbled using blue, purple and pink Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and blended with a water brush. When dry, I stamped the ampersand from the stamp set and die cut using the matching die. I stamped the "you" and "me" from the stamp set, using the MISTI to properly place the words on the background. I popped up the ampersand with dimensionals to make it "pop".

Thanks for stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. The bold ampersand symbolising togetherness on the stencils heart looks awesome. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASology this week. Hugs -bharati

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ampersand is PERFECT for the cue! This is so pretty with its soft colors and I love the background!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.