Thursday 22 February 2018

The Paper Players PP381

Interesting challenge at The Paper Players




I wasn't sure that I had anything that I could make that would fit the criteria. Then, I remembered the Notions stamp set by Waffle Flower - it would be perfect. Here's my card.



It's a one-layer card. I stamped the images using my MISTI, which helped with stamp placement. I used Hero Arts inks (soft brown, soft cantaloupe, pale tomato, butter bar, soft pool, fresh peach, summer sky). 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping..a perfect CAS card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card and I love the colors you used. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...and so clean and simple! Perfect for my challenge, thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.