Monday 5 February 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #257

Don't you love it when you see a sketch and instantly, you know what you want to do? It does't happen often to me. When the inspiration hits, my main dilemma is "can I find that stamp set"? This time - yes! I actually found the stamp set. WOOHOO!

Here's this week's sketch



Here's my card


Using Stampin' Up's vellum, I inked up Hero Arts Tall Flowers cling stamp set with Versamark ink and gold embossing powder, which I heat set. I added colour on the reverse side of the vellum with Copics. The sentiment was also gold embossed and is from Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Thank You stamp set. I matted the sentiment strip with gold cardstock. 

Thanks fro stopping by
sue

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job on spotting a good sketch WITH the right stamp!! Love the split panel design!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.