Tuesday 23 May 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #608

It's Tuesday so it must be time for a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

Optional: Create a Scene



Obviously, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees and created a little scene. I inked up a white panel with distress inks - candied apple, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, applied in rainbow order with oval ink blending brushes. I stamped the tree tops using Gina K Design's Friendly Silhouettes Stamp Set. I added the birds using Lavinia Stamps' Birds stamp. I die cut the panel using a die from Echo Park Stitched Oval Nesting die set. I used some scraps of cardstock to make the vertical elements. I used a die from Simon Says STAMP's Scallop Stitches wafer dies to make the green scalloped element. I felt that the elements looked best on a black panel. So I heat embossed with silver embossing powder on a black A2 panel using Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages stamp set. I adhered all the elements to the panel and then used double-sided tape to attach the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful design. Love your choice of colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.