Tuesday 2 May 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! ~ Challenge #445

Ready for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! It's time.


Here's my card


I happily participated in Crop & Create Delivered - September 30 - October 2, 2022. I was inspired by the class by Cathy Zielske using Concord & 9th's products. For my card, I used Concord & 9th's Oh Hey stencils (set of 4), the Oh Hey wafer dies and the Oh Hey Greeting stamps. When I stenciled on white cardstock, I used distress inks (picked raspberry, mustard seed and faded jeans) applied with oval ink blending brushes, for the first stencil. For the second stencil, the shadow, I used Concord & 9th's Dove ink, again applied with an oval ink blending brush. For stencil 3, I used the same distress inks, just applied with a heavier hand. For stencil 4, I used Scrapbook.com's Pops of Color - Snowflake Glitter and quickly washed that stencil after I applied the Pops of Color with a palette knife. Here's a close up


For the sentiment, I stamped it on white cardstock and then ink blended the picked raspberry distress ink over top (so the colors would match). Then I used the coordinating die to die cut the banner. I chose to glue the elements to a goldenrod A2 card panel. When gluing the banner, I placed a couple of foam dimensionals to give it some height. To complete my card, I used double sided tape to adhere the panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your die cut/stencil creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.