Monday 29 May 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #527

It's still Monday, here on the West Coast. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch


Here's my card


For my card, I only used patterned paper - no stamping, no ink, no stencils! Crazy, right? I used Pink and Main's Pen Pals 6x6 paper pad for my card. I chose the diagonal stripes for the background. I then chose the polka dots for the central panel. It didn't "pop" enough, so I matted with black cardstock. The sentiment element was also from the same paper pad on a sheet with sentiment boxes. For the flower element on the bottom corner of the sketch, I fussy cut some envelopes from another sheet of patterned paper from the same pad. I adhered all the pieces and then adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card. Here it is, a card make only of patterned paper from a single 6x6 paper pad. I have so much patterned paper. I should do this more often and actually use some! LOL!

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.