Thursday 4 May 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge - May 2023

As the outside temperatures warm up, it's fun to think about Christmas because it will be here before we know it. We have a challenge that can help you get a start on your Christmas 2023 cards here at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge


For my card, I didn't incorporate the optional theme to my card. Here's my card.


I had an idea in my head and couldn't find my oval stencil/mask. I created one by die cutting an oval using a die from Echo Park's Stitched Oval Nesting die set and a large post-it note. I placed the post-it note on a white A2 card panel. I added the sky with distress inks - black soot, chipped sapphire, wilted violet, mustard seed applied with oval ink blending brushes. I stamped the little village using Paper Smooches' A Blessed Christmas with Versafine Onyx Black ink, with the post-it note still in place. I heat embossed a star using the same stamp set and gold embossing powder. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I trimmed the panel down slightly so it could be matted with black. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double sided tape.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery this month. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.