Tuesday 9 May 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Tic Tac Toe with Frantic Stamper

This month, we're happy to have Frantic Stamper as our sponsor. The winner will received these four dies. 




Our challenge this month is a tic-tac-toe challenge. 


Here's my card. I chose the middle row - ribbon, the word: Love and heart.


Thanks to Frantic Stampers' Love Heart die, this card was relatively easy to put together with the characteristics of the middle row. I started by making my own piece of colored paper. I used a scrap of 96 lb bristol and randomly scribbled Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in pink, carmine red, red, peach pink. With a water brush, I diluted the ink and moved the ink around. When I was happy with the result I let the panel dry. I then die cut using the aforementioned Love Heart die. I glued it onto pink cardstock, that had been die cut using a My Favorite Things' Stitch Square STAX die-namics die. For my ribbon, I looked through my stash and found this gray lacy-type ribbon that added some nice texture to my card. I cut the ribbon extra long and attach it to the reverse side. I find that hides any fraying that may occur. I adhered everything to a light gray A2 card panel which was then glued to a white A2 card base to complete my card. 

We'd love to see you creations, following our tic-tac-toe grid in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way your card came together. Simple and effective. If I have time, I want to try this templet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.