Saturday 6 May 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #237

I'm grateful for the time I get to play at my craft table. Playing with paper, inks, stamps, stencils and dies, really make me happy. Spending hours crafting is my joy! Hoping you find some time to craft.

We have a new challenge to hopefully inspire you, at Addicted to CAS. Our challenge for the next fortnight is

MONOCHROME

Here's my card


When companies have cardstock that matches with their inks, well, it makes creating monochromatic cards much easier. In my case, I used Stampin'Up's Coral Calypso ink and cardstock for my card. On some Coral Calypso cardstock, I stamped using Impression Obsession Cover-a-card Flourishes stamp with Coral Calypso ink. I like the tone on tone look when you stamp using the ink that matches the cardstock. A similar look is achieved if you stamp with Versamark ink. I cut a strip that measures 1.5" x 5.5" for my card. I then stamped using Gina K Design's A Beautiful World stamp set that came in a Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval box, with Coral Calypso ink onto white cardstock. I also stamped the sentiment from the Simon Says STAMP's It's Your Birthday stamp set with Coral Calypso onto the white cardstock. I trimme the white cardstock to 3" x 4". I matted with Coral Calypso cardstock, with a thin border to make the white stamped panel stand out. I adhered the inked strip and inked panel to a white A2 cardbase to complete my card.

We'd love to see your monochrome cards in our gallery this fortnight. Hmm - what color will you use? Blue? Green? Red?

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.