Saturday 6 May 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge - May 2023

I love working with stencils. Artists have done the hard work and all I have to do is add color. Stencils tend to be more affordable - well, until the addition of layering stencils came along. If you're like me and like working with stencils, then our challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge is for you. If you haven't played with stencils in awhile, why don't you dust them off (LOL!) and join us. Our challenge this month is


Here's my card


For my card, I used Clearly Besotted's Splish Splash stencil. I used by Wendy Vecchi's mini Make Art STAY-tion to hold my white A2 card panel and stencil in place. I added color with distress inks - peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon, salty ocean, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I added the fish using Simon Says STAMP's Best Fishes stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. For the sentiment, I used Sunny Studio's Oceans of Joy stamp set. I adhered the white panel to a white A2 card base with double sided tape to complete the card.

We'd love for you to play with stencils and add your cards to our gallery this month.

Thanks for joining us
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.