Saturday 20 May 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #238

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. It's a good one this fortnight. 

Our code word is

FREEDOM

I admit it. I was stumped. I wasn't sure what to do. I thought about a balloon flying away or maybe a hot-air balloon. I thought about soldiers who fight for our freedom. I thought about a July 4th inspired card. I settled on this idea. Here's my card.


For my card, I started with the dove from Paper Smooches' A Blessed Christmas stamp set. I stamped the dove with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added a bit of color with Copic B00 and G82. I then fussy cut the image. I used a Sizzix circle die to make a mask from a large post-it note. I put the post-it note in place and added the clouds using Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil and distress inks - blueprint sketch, seedless preserves, picked raspberry, mustard seed, peacock feathers, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I carefully removed the mask. For the sentiment, thinking again about the FREEDOM code work, I used a STAMPlorations clear sticker from the New Day pack. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my clean and simple card.

We'd love to see how our code word inspires you. We'd love for you to join our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.