Tuesday 30 May 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #447

Well, it feels like summer is finally here. Now, I'm complaining that it's too hot! I'm never happy - LOL! One way, I cool down is to think about Christmas and to make Christmas cards. This is perfect for our next challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Here's my card


For my card, I used Uniko's Christmas Pop Trio stencil. I used my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion to hold my white A2 card panel and stencil in place. I used scrap paper to help mask each color area. I added color with distress inks - candied apple, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, wilted violet, applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages and Concord & 9th's Dove ink. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card. 

Need to cool off? Why not create a Christmas card for your 2023 Christmas card stash and add it to our gallery this month? We'd love to see it.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.