Monday 15 May 2023

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #525

Halfway through May already. Time has sped up. It's crazy. Before I know it, it's going to be Christmas and I have a ton of stuff to do before Christmas!

It's Monday so it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my take on the sketch


For my card, I started with a set from Scrapbook & Cards Today that came with the kit for Crop & Create Delivered - October 2021. I stamped the main image with Versamark ink on 140 lb Strathmore Watercolor paper. I added color using a paint brush, some water and distress inks - salty ocean, blueprint sketch, peacock feathers, picked raspberry, ripe persimmon, candied apple, carved pumpkin, twisted citron, mowed lawn, seedless preserves, wild honey, fossilized amber, weathered wood. I smooshed some distress ink on a plastic place mat and with a slightly wet paint brush, picked up the ink and added it to the stamped image. I intentionally left little slivers of white space. I think it looks cool like that. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches Salutation stamp. I trimmed the watercolor paper to A2 size and then adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please add your creations to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love your stamp set and how you used it for the sketch....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.