Tuesday 9 May 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #606

Do you ever look at a card sketch and think, I know exactly what to use? Well, it happened this time. It doesn't happen often at all. I find that I flip through my stamps, stencils, patterned papers, dies to look for inspiration. However, for the next challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday, I was inspired! Here's the sketch

optional theme: use dies &/or punches

Here's my card


I obviously changed the square for a circle element and used a die, which satisfies the optional theme. In this case, I used Scrapbook & Cards Today Change the World stamp and die set, which I received as part of the kit for Crop & Create Delivered ~ October 2021. I inked up the stamp with Versamark ink on white cardstock and used white embossing powder which I heat set. I added color with distress inks - picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, mowed lawn, blueprint sketch, applied with oval ink blending brushes. With a dry cloth, I removed any ink from the heat embossed sections. I die cut the image using the die from the set. I then went through some of my patterned papers, looking for papers that I could use for the horizontal strips. I chose to use simple strips of paper for the background, which was glued to a light blue A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I used the same stamp set, stamped with PinkFresh Studio's Sparking Rose ink and fussy cut. I popped up the focal image for a bit of added dimension.

We'd love to see your creations inspired by our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.