Tuesday 2 May 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ May Birthday Challenge

It's nice to have a stash of birthday cards to send or give to friends and family on their special day. We'd love for you to join our next challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I started by stamping the cute bird using Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies stamp set and the balloons using Paper Smooches PS Stamptember 2014 and Technique Tuesday's Smirthday stamps set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on scraps of white cardstock. I added color with Copic markers - BG05, BV04, G07, R11, Y17, YR07. I fussy cut the images out. I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the bird's eyes for a bit of shine. I found some patterned paper that went with the color of the bird and cut the paper to an A2 size. I help the bird standout from the patterned paper, I die cut a stitched circle using a My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX die. I added some silver thread for the balloon strings. I glued all the pieces onto the card background and then adhered it with double sided tape to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love for you to join us in the gallery and you'll have another birthday card for your stash!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.