Wednesday 31 May 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day of our May Challenge

This month, we're happy to have Frantic Stamper as our sponsor. The winner will received these four dies. 



Today, is the last day of our May Challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge this month is a tic-tac-toe challenge. 


For my card, I chose the diagonal from top left to bottom right, Flowers, the word: Love, Patterned Paper. Here's my card


I started my card by die cutting the word "love" using Frantic Stampers' Big Handwritten Love die from red cardstock. I then searched through my stash of patterned papers for something with the same red. I settled on this flowered patterned paper, which satisfies the flowers requirement and, which I cut to 5.5" x 4.25". To help the word pop, I die cut a stitched circle from natural cardstock using a My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics die. I added some paper flowers with small adhesive pearls to complete the panel. I adhered the panel to a natural A2 card base to complete my card.

You still have some time to join us this month's tic-tac-toe challenge and maybe you'll win the great prize offered by Frantic Stamper.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Just love the delicate LOVE die cut across the scalloped circle, Sue! Perfect with the bitty flowers to match the patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.