Wednesday 31 January 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Never Before Used Stuff ~ January Challenge

It's the last day for January's challenge at Die Cut Divas. Our challenge this month is to use

NEVER BEFORE USED STUFF

We don't have a sponsor this month. However, Whimsy Stamps has kindly provided us with a $15 gift voucher to give to our winner this month. A big thank you to Whimsy Stamps.

Here's my card. My only Whimsy Stamp set that I fell into the category of NEVER BEFORE USED STUFF, I used for my card earlier this month - here. I have a lot of supplies that I could have used. I decided to use a never before used, super cute Avery Elle stamp set. 


I used the Dino-mite Day stamp set by Avery Elle. I stamped this cute dinosaur with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - B12, BG05, G82, RV04, V06, Y06, YG09, YG63, YG67, YR16. I die cut the image with an Echo Park stitched oval nesting die. I found some plaid patterned paper and a light olive A2 card panel to complement my image. I didn't want to add a sentiment. I adhered the pieces in place and adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

Today is the last day of our January challenge. We'd love to see what you create with NEVER BEFORE USED STUFF in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Darling little dinosaur with his party hat & flag, Sue - love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.