Tuesday 9 January 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Never Before Used Stuff Challenge ~ January 2024

The challenge over at Die Cut Divas is 

NEVER BEFORE USED STUFF

If you're like me, I have a ton of stuff that I HAD TO HAVE but actually have never used. It's time to use something you've never used before for our challenge this month. This month, we do not have a sponsor. However Whimsy Stamps has donated a $15 gift voucher for our winner. Many thanks to them for their generosity.

Here's my card


For my card, I used Whimsy Stamps' Panda Butt stamp set. I had purchased this stamp set some time ago because the pandas were so cute but never even opened the package, until now. For my card, I stamped the cute panda with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - C7, RV21. I fussy cut the panda out. I stamped the bamboo on some white cardstock with Hero Arts Moss ink. I used one of the Echo Park Stitched Oval Nesting dies to die cut the bamboo. I adhered the panda to the white die cut with the bamboo with glue. I chose a green background which I die cut with a Waffle Flower Additional A2 Layers die. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set onto it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I adhered the white oval die cut to the green panel and then adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see what's been hiding in your stash or maybe it's something you just received for Christmas and what you create with it. Please join us in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Sue - tons of unused stuff! Just love your sweet panda hanging in (& you will too!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too have lots of unused stuff hanging around. I love how that sentiment so goes with that panda. So darn CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly fall into that category. So much unused stuff I could open a shop with it all!. Loving your panda. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I took advantage of the 12 Days of Christmas sale at my local stamp store, and yeah, I got lots of Never Before Used Stuff too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.