Sunday 21 January 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #257

Are you ready for a new challenge? It's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards. Here's our sketch which we hope will inspire you.


Here's my card


For my card, I started with Stampin' Up's Thoughts & Prayers, 2 of 2 and after using a powder tool, I stamped the tree on a white A2 card base with Versamark ink. I then sprinkled silver embossing powder over the image and heat set it. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Handwritten Sentiments and also heat embossed with silver embossing powder. With Simon Says STAMP's Mini Hearts Die Set, I die cut several red hearts using a scrap of red cardstock. I added glossy accents to the hearts to add a bit of shine. Once the glossy accents dried, I glued five hearts on the tree. Sending love to all on this cold winter day.

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery. Please remember to keep them clean and simple!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

4 comments:

  1. That was a fab idea to add the wee red hearts to the tree - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable idea of the hearts on the tree...its a great card and fantastic attention to detail! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, congrats 💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.