Tuesday 9 January 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #559

Hello Crafty Friends! Hoping you're finding time to craft. For me, it's the best way to relax. I just love playing with paper. We have a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge which we hope will inspire you. Here's the sketch


While I was tempted to do something Christmas-y (because I still have my Christmas stuff out, I resisted and here's my card


For my card, I started with the adorable little rocker using Gerda Steiner Designs you Rock stamp set. I stamped the little rocker and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock. I added some color using Copic markers - B93, C2, C3, G82. I trimmed the cardstock down to 2 5/8" x 3 7/8" and matted with black cardstock. I found the polka dot patterned paper and a darker gray cardstock to add the horizontal details. I adhered everything to a light gray A2 card panel which was then adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your creations, inspired by our sketch, in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.