Tuesday 23 January 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #460 Die Cut &/or Stencil

And we're back! It's exciting to start a new season at Addicted to Stamps and More! Here's our first challenge to get the creative juices going.


Here's my card


For my card, I used PinkFresh Studio's Whimsical Blooms Layering Stencils (6 layer set) and coordinating die. I used my Wendy Vecchi Make Art STAY-tion to keep my cardstock and stencils in place. I added color with Distress inks (seedless preserves, wilted violet, wild honey, shabby shutters) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I die cut the image with the coordinating die and glued it to a light blue A2 card panel. For the sentiment, I used PinkFresh Studio's Simples Gestures Layering Stencils (4 layer set) with wilted violet distress ink. To complete my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided adhesive tape.

We'd love to see your die cut &/or stencil creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the soft colouring on the die cut.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card, Sue and I love the fresh colours you used. Thanks for getting the challenge up and rudding again - it's good to be back!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, Sue, with lovely soft colours. Thanks for keeping the challenge going. You delight everyone with this decision ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.