Tuesday 16 January 2024

Try A Sketch on Tuesday ~ Challenge #639

It's time for a new sketch to inspire you at Try A Sketch on Tuesday (formerly Try Stampin' On Tuesday). Here's the sketch


Here's my take on the sketch


For my card, I used patterned papers from My Minds Eye Collectable - Notable paper pack. I cut the strips to 1" x 4 1/4". For the sentiment, I stamped using Simon Says STAMP's May Thanks stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink on a scrap of light teal cardstock, which I cut into a fish-tail banner. For the star element, I replaced it with a sprig, using Poppystamps Leafy Sprig die and gold cardstock. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you were inspired by our sketch. Please add your creations to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, Sue, this is like a ray of sunshine. Your card is so cheerful! - Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card with such happy colours and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty floral paper! Love those dainty and cheerful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue, your card reminds me of warmer weather! Love the cottage garden feel of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background patterned paper and great match with the pretty floral strips... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, love the simplicity of your card, Sue!
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.