Saturday 20 January 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #250

And we're back. Apologies for the delay. We've gone through a change at Addicted to CAS where our leader has taken a step back and a group of us are trying to keep this challenge going. I anticipate a few bumps in the road as we try to figure things out. However, I hope that you'll bear with us. 

Here is our first challenge of 2024


Here's my card


For my one layer card, I masked off a 1 3/4" vertical strip with Post-it tape. I then used Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days stencil and distress inks (picked raspberry, candied apple, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch, wilted violet) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I used different sections of the stencil and altered the orientation slightly as I moved from top to bottom. When done, I carefully removed the Post-it tape. I accidently left some small ink smudges but fortunately, I was able to use a fine tip Black marker to draw in some birds to hide the smudges. I then stamped the sentiment with My Favorite Things' Blissful Butterflies stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink to complete the card. 

We'd love to have you back adding your creations in our gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.