Tuesday 2 January 2024

Growing in Unity 2024 ~ Day 2

I'm so grateful to Unity Stamps Co. for giving me this opportunity to showcase some of my cards. I'd love it if you could leave me a comment, be sure to add your name if you're posting anonymously. I'll randomly select two people from those who leave a comment on one of my GIU posts this week to win a $20 gift credit to Unity Stamps.

Here's my second card


For this card, I was inspired by the card below and this video by Crystal for Unity.


I started with an A2 panel of kraft paper. I stamped the floral image in the bottom left corner using Kit of the Month for June 2018, called We Can Rise and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I added color with Prismacolor Premier colored pencils with a purple palette but still using the white colored pencil. For the sentiment, I used a stamp which I received in a grab bag. It's from Lilacs & Birthdays {floral collage} stamp set. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card. 

If you're leaving a comment here on my blog, to be eligible for the random drawing for a $20 gift credit to Unity, be sure to include your first and last name.

Thanks for stopping by. 
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

21 comments:

  1. Sue this is a beautiful card! Love the bright pop of color on the Kraft paper. I think I need to try more cards with Kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the kraft cardstock and the way you colored these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Lovely colouring!!💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love both of the cards done on kraft paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Love the coloring on Kraft! Marilyn Nimmo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Lovely coloring. Laurie Black

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Prisma on kraft is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love coloring on Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always forget about how pretty colored pencils on Kraft looks. Love your floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully colored flowers on the kraft! Greta Hess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving those gorgeous purple flowers! Beautiful coloring with the pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love how you colored that floral stamp! Colored pencils on kraft cardstock is always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! Love how you've shared what inspired you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.