Saturday 3 February 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #251

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm back with a new challenge at Addicted to CAS


Here's my card


For my card, I created some papers using 96 lb bristol, distress oxides (peacock feathers, picked raspberry, wilted violet) and some water. I smooshed the distress oxides on a plastic place mat and spritzed with some water. I placed the bristol in the puddle of ink to transfer some ink. I heat set and repeated until I achieved a mottled look. I repeated the process with each of the distress inks. When completely dried, I die cut using a Memory Box's Cherub Hearts die. For the sentiment strip, I heat embossed using Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages and silver embossing powder on a scrap of gray cardstock. I die cut the sentiment strip using a My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die. I glued the pieces in place on a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your "HEART" creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. I love the texture you were able to created with your oxides! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blended heart trio, Sue! I've joined you this week - thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the backgrounds you created.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.