Sunday 18 February 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #259

I love sitting at my craft table and playing with paper, scissors and glue when it's raining outside. Living in the Pacific Northwest, we get a lot of rain. Yeah me!

It's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards


Here's my card


For my card, I chose to go with the Optional Twist of Birthday. I could always use more birthday cards. For the one layer card, I started with a white A2 card base. I stamped the candles using Stamps of Life's Candles 4 Birthdays stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - B24, BG15, BV13, G07, R17, RV23, V05, Y15, Y17, YG06, YR04. I stamped the sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set to complete my one-layer card.

We'd love to see your clean and simple (CAS) cards in our gallery. It's your option to make a birthday card or not.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. that is super cute and super CAS, just as we love them, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea a wee rainbow of candles, its just adorable and truly a fab CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.