Saturday 17 February 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #252

Where does the time go? It's already time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. This time our challenge is


Here's my one-layer card


For my card, I chose to focus on triangles. I started by masking off a 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" area on a white A2 card base. Then, I used PinkFresh Studio's Overlapping Triangles (4 pc) stencil and distress inks (twisted citron, cracked pistachio, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon) applied with oval ink blending brushes to add the triangles. Before removing the mask, I added some tumbled glass distress ink to help define the "zone" of color. Otherwise, I felt that the triangles would be floating randomly. For the sentiment, I used Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments and Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

We'd love to see your take on our code word "GEOMETRIC". Please add your clean and simple cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, my favourite colour combination! Great card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.