Monday 5 February 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #563

Happy Monday! It's time for a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here it is


Here is my card


I just love rainbow clouds. The colors just make me so happy. So for this card, I made a vertical strip of clouds in rainbow color order. I used Simon Says STAMP's Clouds for Days and Slimline Floral stencils and distress inks - wilted violet, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, blueprint sketch; applied with oval ink blending brushes. I used Lavinia Stamp's Birds stamp to stamp the flock of birds. For the sentiment, I used My Favorite Things' Blissful Butterflies stamp set and Concord & 9th's Dove ink. I used a Sizzix circle die to die cut the sentiment. To help the sentiment circle die cut pop a bit, I added a bright pink mat die cut with a Spellbinders' Scalloped Circle die. I used a scrap of dark gray for the fishtail banner. I glued all the pieces in place and adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you were inspired by our sketch by adding your card to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this Sue, the rainbow clouds is so soft and so pretty, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.