Tuesday 6 February 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #461

Ready for the second challenge of 2024 at Addicted to Stamps and More! Here it is.


Here's my card


For my card, I was inspired by Virginia Lu. I believe that she is the person who has enabled me the most. Thanks Virginia! LOL!



For my card, I used Altenew's Sentimental Florals stamp set. I started by heat embossing the main image on a dark blue A2 card panel with white embossing powder. I also heat embossed the main image on some white cardstock with white embossing powder. To the images on the white cardstock, I added color with distress inks (carved pumpkin, picked raspberry, wilted violet, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon) applied with Ranger's Detail Blending Tools. I then fussy cut the blooms and leaves and glued them over the corresponding images on the dark blue panel. For the sentiment, I used Altenew's Sweetest Peas stamp set and heat embossed it also with white embossing powder.

We hope that you'll be adding your creations for Make Your Mark in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, Sue and I love the beautiful soft colours you used.
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Your white embossing really pops on that blue background xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.