Monday 19 February 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #565

It's Family Day here so it means a long weekend! Woohoo! Almost forgot to post our new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I started with the patterned papers. I picked four papers from a 6x6 paper pad. One, I used for the top horizontal strip, the other three, I cut into fish-tail banners of varying widths. I used a thin strip of both dark gray and green for the horizontal strips to cover the tops of the fish-tail banners. I glued them onto a natural A2 card base. For the flowers and leaves, I picked some cardstock scraps and die cut using Paper Smooches' Flowers, Reflections Flowers, Foliage 1 and Pocket die sets. I arranged the leaves and flowers and glued them in place. I stamped the sentiment using Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Slumber ink.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cheerful array of florals and prints! Makes for a very happy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.