Friday 9 February 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ February Challenge

The sponsor for the February challenge at Die Cut Divas is Hero Arts. They will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their online store.



The February challenge is

NON-TRADITIONAL VALENTINES CARDS


Here is my card


For my card, I used the coordinating Hero Arts' products Color Layering Bee Floral Stencils and Bee Floral Window Fancy Die. To make my card even more non-traditional Valentine, I used yellows and greens - distress inks: mustard seed, wild honey, mowed lawn, pine needle, black soot applied with oval ink blending brushes with the layering stencils. I die cut the panel using the coordinating window die. I stamped the main sentiment from an old Hero Arts' stamp set called Year Round Sentiment, on light blue cardstock to show through the window. I also made a small smudge on the bottom of the panel so I covered it up with a yellow strip stamped with a sentiment using CTMH's Say It All Stampaganza 2017 stamp set. I adhered the light blue cardstock behind the white panel and then adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your non-traditional Valentine's Day cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

4 comments:

  1. WOW, I love this design and everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally fab, fun valentines card. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use the bee window for a Valentine, Sue - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning! Love the bees and the flowers-fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.