Tuesday 20 February 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #462

Time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Christmas in February? Sure, why not! Here's my card


I started with Spellbinders Scattered Christmas embossing folder and a A2 panel of kraft cardstock. I dusted off my Tim Holtz Distress Crayons (LOL!), both set 1 & set 2. I scribbled on the various raised areas and smoothed out the color application with my finger. For the reindeer, I used Simon Says STAMP's Reindeer Parts die set. I inked the edges of the die cuts for a bit of shading. I used a scrap of red glitter paper for the reindeer's nose. For the sentiment, I used The Ton's Holiday Flourish stamp set and gold embossing powder.

We'd love to see your Christmas creations in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.