Sunday 2 July 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ July Birthday Challenge

Lately, I've sent a bunch of birthday cards. It's time for me to re-stock. Our July Challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge helps me to do that.

Here's my card


For my card, I used Your Next Stamp's Celebrating You stamp set and die. I received these items in the kit for Crop and Create Delivered March 2021. I was sad to read that Your Next Stamp is closing after 14 year. There's a big sale there, in case you're interested. Best of luck to them in whatever they do next! 

I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - B02, B12, BG13, BG15, RV21, RV23, V12, V15, YR04, YR16. I used the coordinating die to die cut the image. On a white A2 card base, I stamped the sentiment and added a "blob" of salvaged patina to provide a bit of a background for the die cut. 

We'd love to see your Birthday creations in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of your card but it is beautiful. Cute little presents, wonderful colors. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.