Tuesday 4 July 2023

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #614

Anyone else's days all mixed up? It happens to me whenever there are long weekends. I almost forgot to post my card for Try Stampin' On Tuesday. We have a new challenge for you for the next two weeks.


Here's my card


For my card, I started with this cute monster using Your Next Stamp's Way Cool Monsters. I'm sad that Your Next Stamp is closing and I wish their owner all the best in whatever her future endeavours may be. I stamped this monster with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some white cardstock. I picked out the paper for the stripes so I tried to match as best I could with my Copic markers. I used BG49, E71, G07 R17, Y17 and added glossy accents to the eyes. I think monsters should have bulging eyes, right? Once the glossy accents dried, I used a die from Echo Park Stitched Oval Nesting die set to die cut the oval. I glued the strips of patterned paper to a white A2 card base and then adhered the oval with the monster in place to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Please add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Omg..He's so CUTE!! Love how you did the background for the sketch...genius! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and the sweet comments! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.