Tuesday 11 July 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #450

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next fortnight, our challenge is


Here's my card


For this card, I did all the "work" when creating this card. When using a Taylored Expressions Triple Slimline Layering Stencil, you create three panels at the same time. In this case I used the Taylored Expressions Triple Slimline Layering Stencil - In The Garden with distress inks, abandoned coral, mustard seed, dusty concord, peeled paint applied with oval ink blending brushes. This card uses the second panel. I added the die cut sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Simply Thank You die. I matted both the panel and sentiment with an olive cardstock. I attached the panel to a white mini slimline card base (3 1/2" x 6") to complete my card.

We'd love to see your die cut &/or stencilled cards in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. What a cheerful little card. Love that stencilling xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.