Monday 31 July 2023

Die Cut Divas ~ Happy Happy Happy Birthday with My Favorite Things

It's the last day of our July Challenge at Die Cut Divas. The challenge is

BIRTHDAYS

We selected the Birthday theme as it's the birthday month of our July sponsor, My Favorite Things who will be giving our winner a $25 prize.


Here's my card


So, one of the things that's hard to do is to keep a current inventory of stamp sets and dies of our sponsors. There are just so many awesome companies that I just can't keep up. My card makes use of a retired My Favorite Things' stamp set, Celebrate You. I stamped the row of gifts using several inks - Lawn Fawn's Sugarplum, PinkFresh Studio's Bubble Gum, Gina K Designs' Lipstick, PinkFresh Studio's Apricot, Sunshine, Key Lime, Aquamarine and Blue Jay. I masked off the gifts using scraps of paper. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using Concord & 9's Dove ink. I die cut the white panel using a My Favorite Things I & O Stched Rec STAX die-namics die. I matted the white panel with yellow cardstock, die cut with a Waffle Flower Additional A2 Layers die. I glued the panels to a light gray A2 card base to complete my card. 

We'd love to see your Birthday card creations in our gallery. It's the last day of our July challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. How adorable, Sue - just love your row of rainbow presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your row of gifts. So bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.