Tuesday 25 July 2023

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #451

How's summer going for you? It seems to be flying by for me. I'm looking forward to a crafting retreat at the end of the week. Can't wait to hang out with crafty girlfriends for the weekend. 

We have a new challenge for you at Addicted to Stamps and More! For the next fortnight, our challenge will be


Our "Make Your Mark" challenges mean use markers, paints, inks, colored pencils to make marks! Here's my card


For my card, I inked up some white cardstock, roughly 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" with distress inks - worn lipstick, salty ocean, dusty concord applied on the diagonal using oval ink blending brushes. I then stamped the balloons using Brutus Monroe's Birthday Tags stamp set from the Crop & Create Delivered Spetember 2022 event with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I trimmed the panel to 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" square and added a black mat. I stamped the sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple - Birthday stamp set on a purple A2 card panel. I added some Wink of Stella to the balloons for some subtle shimmer. Here's a close-up.


To complete the card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double sided tape.

We'd love to see how you make your mark. Please add your creations to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.