Saturday 8 July 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ July Anything Goes With Dies Challenge

There's a new challenge starting at Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with Dies today.


Here's a card I made that I hope will encourage you to pull out a die or some dies and be crafty today.


For my card, I was inspired by this card by I'm in Haven


For my card, I die cut twice with Simon Says STAMP's Simple Stems with white cardstock. I adhered the two outlines together to give a bit of dimension. For the insides of the leaves, I colored them with Copic markers - B24, BG05, G05, R29, V06, Y06, YR16. Yes, the tips of my fingers did get some ink on them - LOL! I stamped the sentiment on a white A2 card base using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set and Concord & 9's Dove ink. I glued the outline to my card base and then glued each leaf in place in rainbow color order. So, the outline is two layers thick and the leaves only one layer thick. 

Hope you'll pull out some dies (or a die), play with them and some paper and post in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome CAS card.. We always try putting so much on a card and forget a simple design and a singl die cut can make such an impact..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.