Saturday 1 July 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #241

Happy Canada Day to any Canadians visiting my blog today. It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Here's our challenge


Admittedly, I'm pushing the clean and simple a little bit with this shaker card.


I used supplies that I received in my Crop and Create Delivered - Spring 2022 box, specifically Honey Bee Stamps' Celebrate dies, sequins and Layering Streamers - stencils (3). I used the layering streamers,my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion and PinkFresh inks Sunshine, Sparkling Rose, Grassy Knoll, Blue Jay and Sky Blue applied with oval ink blending brushes. I die cut the star from the panel and made a shaker area behind it with some acetate and dimensional adhesive. On a scrap of white cardstock, I applied residual ink on the oval ink blending brushes in rainbow order and die cut the word "celebrate" from it. It's a trick I learned from one of the Crop and Create Delivered events to perfectly match the colors on the ink blended/stencilled panel. 

We'd love to see your "celebrate" cards in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Cool stencil streamers...and I love the shaker part of your card! Very cute! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the kind words and your time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.