Saturday 15 July 2023

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #242

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. For the next fortnight, our challenge is


Here's my card


I love making clean and simple cards. There is something about all the white space that I feel is calming and relaxing for me. For this card, I used (for the first time) Candles 4 Birthdays stamp set by The Stamps of Life. I stamped the row of candles and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white A2 card base. I added color to the candles, in rainbow order, of course, with Copic markers - B29, BG05, R22, R29, V15, Y06, Y15, YG03, YG09, YR02, YR04. 

We'd love to see how the code word of "WISH" inspires you. Please add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.