Thursday 6 July 2023

Happy Little Stampers ~ July Stencil Challenge

More July fun over at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge. Here's our July Challenge, which to be honest is the same challenge - anything goes, every month.


Here's my card


For my card, I started with Taylored Expressions' Triple Slim Layering Stencils - In The Garden. If you not familiar with Taylored Expressions' Triple Layering Stencils and Create-In-Quads Layering Stencils, you don't know what you're missing. Granted, it's an arm workout - so you could miss arm day at the gym - LOL! The stencils are set up so that you create either three (triple) or four (quads) card panels at the same time with the same ink choices. It's really quite amazing. I used distress inks - abandoned coral, mustard seed, dusty concord, peeled paint applied with oval ink blending brushes. I created three panels at the same time. I cut them into three panels and used one for this card. I stamped the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Thanks stamp set with Concord & 9th's Dove ink and matted with an olive/green panel. I adhered this all to a white mini-slimline card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your stencilled cards in our gallery this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. I believe I have this stencil and have not inked it up yet. So much stuff and so little time. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.